In August 1999, the Whalers Retreat in Hyams Beach received its first guests.
Over the next 16 years many people have visited Hyams Beach and holidayed in an area that is very dear to our hearts and in our house that we love to share.
Thank you for being part of our journey.
– Helen, Phillip and Megan Brophy
Whalers Retreat features:
- 3 bedrooms that comfortably sleeps 6 adults with two queen size beds and two singles (doonas and pillows provided)
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Open living area, traditional fireplace with TV, blue ray and DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, crockery and utensils
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Covered upstairs balcony with views over Jervis Bay
- Large lower deck with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Polished floors with French doors opening onto the outdoor areas
The Retreat is within easy walking distance from 3 beaches and has views over the bay to Point Perpendicular from both levels.
So grab a towel and wander to the white beaches or have a BBQ on the verandah, taking in the panoramic bay views and you may even glimpse the dolphins and whales at play.
Children are welcome. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed and smoking is only permitted on the verandah.
Where to Find Us:
57-59 Cyrus Street, Hyams Beach, New South Wales.